Monroe LLC maintains an on-site Automation Group that provides in-house Automation Solutions.
Our experienced team provides a full spectrum of capabilities from Innovation of Process Concepts, Equipment Design, Fabrication and Integration into the manufacturing process.
- Automated parts traying and packaging in molding.
- Inline parts feeding for decorating or assembly process.
- Automated Pick–n–Place for decorating and assembly process.
- Automated parts traying for assembly process.
- Automated In process Inspection with Vision Systems.
Monroe is a fully integrated facility with in-house painting capabilities at its Grand Rapids, Michigan Center of Excellence for Manufacture. Read More…
In-house decorating techniques include Hot Foil Stamp and Pad Printing. Decorating equipment is capable of handling low volume prototype development and high volume production. Read More…
With a dedicated in-house equipment team, Monroe is able to design and build customized final assembly equipment that will ensure process optimization. Read More…