Precision is at the core of Monroe’s focus and capability.
Housed in its new purpose-built facility, our state-of-the-art molding facility is producing over 80 million molded components per annum for our global customers.
High tolerance components are modus operandus for the Monroe team and typical requirements are as low as 0.01 mm. These tolerances are critical for not only the automotive market but also the medical and appliance markets where we operate.
With 25 injection molding machines ranging from 44 to 450 tons and materials that include; Polycarbonate, ABS, PC/ABS, Acrylic and polypropylene, our scientific molding practices are capable of producing precision at its best.
- 25 Injection molding machines ranging from 44 to 450 tons
- 40+ Years of experience molding engineering and commodity resins
- Polycarbonate, ABS, PC/ABS, Acrylic, polypropylene, and others
- Scientific molding practices
- Full in-house tool shop
- Extensive rigorous mold tryouts
- Tolerances as low at 0.01 mm